SO WHAT

BLINGBLING


Friday, September 18, 2009

WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS RIGHT NOW IN THIS TIME OF GLOBAL CRISIS

...is DEFINITELY another MP3 blog.

So, your welcome.

Daily dose of heatrocks to ease world anxiety juuuust a smidge. Right.

...



The world also needs more Gucci Mane though. His album drops in November or something and since I have like a million of his acapellas I decided to remix a few of em. Some of em are weird. In that there are bars missing. It's weird. I dunno. Whatever so here's one of the done ones. The rest will come in a pack all together. Call this the lead single. Or you can call it awesome. I like to call it trilly. Don't call it trilly though cuz that's retarded and I should stop. Deal.

Gucci Mane - Freaky Girl (So What Remix)



Click player to DL

Gucci Mane remix pack coming soon.

*SW

No comments:

Post a Comment