SO WHAT

BLINGBLING


Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A WEEK OR TWO LATE TO THE PARTY




UGH. I was just talkin yesterday about how I was gonna remix the first track from Gang Gang Dance's Saint Dymphna, "Bebey", but come to find out, DJ/Rupture & Matt Shadetek already did. Fuckers. Whatever, I might still give it a shot, make it a little less worldly (even though that's what I like about all artists involved w/ this) and maybe even put raps on it. Regardless of what I may or may not do, this remix is pretty good. It takes a lot of the interesting bits from the original track & adds a 4/4 bounce to make it DJ friendly. It's been on repeat for almost like 12hrs now and probably will be for a few more.

Gang Gang Dance - Bebey (DJ/Rupture & Matt Shadetek Remix)



*SW

No comments:

Post a Comment