SO WHAT

BLINGBLING


Tuesday, October 13, 2009

EPCOT - HEROES




I was first introduced to Epcot's music @ perennial SF sweatbox, The Li-Po Lounge. He and Salva were absolutely murdering the soundsystem and I was jealous. By avoiding the academically-tinged nerd rap shit and focusing more on daily life in the city and it's grimeyness he breathes breaths of fresh air all over some of the most innovative production in the game. His debut full-length "Heroes" is out today on Frite Nite and was produced entirely by FN head-honcho Salva (aka juke/bounce don, Phosho). Shit goes hard. "And I Could Die Tonight" is expertly conveyed post-millennial anxiety to the tune of a 50-ft Robo-Blap. I dunno what else to say cept pick this up on iTunes and contemplate your place in this crazy ass world on the doorstep of an even crazier ass future.

Epcot (feat. Salva) - And I Could Die Tonight


*SW

No comments:

Post a Comment